- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV’s, motorcycles, & ATV’s
- 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
- Resin-impregnated filter media traps 99% of harmful contaminants
- Anti-drain back valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
The K&N KN-184 Oil Filter fits some Aprilia Atlantic 500, Aprilia Atlantic Sprint, Aprilia Scarabeo 500 ie, Aprilia Scarabeo GT ABS, Aprilia Scarabeo Light, Aprilia Shiver 750, Aprilia SL750 Shiver ABS, Gilera Fuoco 500, Gilera Nexus, Gilera Nexus SP, Malaguti Spider Max, Malaguti Spider Max GT, Malaguti Spider Max RS, Peugeot Black Sat, Peugeot Geo RS, Peugeot Geopolis, Peugeot Sat RS, Peugeot Satelis, Piaggio Beverly, Piaggio Beverly Cruiser, Piaggio Beverly IE, Piaggio Beverly Tourer, Piaggio MP3 400, Piaggio MP3 500, Piaggio X-Evo, Piaggio X8, Piaggio X9, and Piaggio X9 Evolution models. See vehicle applications link for details.
K&N powersports oil filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N powersports ‘spin-on’ oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can. Most of these have a 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.