- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV’s, motorcycles, & ATV’s
- 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
- Resin-impregnated filter media traps 99% of harmful contaminants
- Anti-drain back valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
The K&N KN-160 Oil Filter fits some BMW F650GS, BMW F700GS, BMW F800GS, BMW F800GS Adventure, BMW F800GT, BMW F800R, BMW HP4, BMW HP4 Competition, BMW K1200GT, BMW K1200R, BMW K1200R Sport, BMW K1200RS, BMW K1200RS SE, BMW K1200S, BMW K1300GT, BMW K1300GT SE, BMW K1300R, BMW K1300S, BMW K1300S 30 Jahre K-Modelle, BMW K1600GT, BMW K1600GTL, BMW K1600GTL Exclusive, BMW R1200GS, BMW R1200GS Adventure, BMW R1200R, BMW R1200RS, BMW R1200RT, BMW S1000R, BMW S1000RR, BMW S1000XR, Husqvarna Nuda 900, and Husqvarna Nuda 900R models. See vehicle applications link for details.
K&N powersports oil filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N powersports ‘spin-on’ oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can. Most of these have a 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.