Straight from the champions – the new TTX GP is Öhlins latest range of shock absorbers for sport and hypersport bikes.
Based on the highly regarded TTX technology it has been developed from Öhlins’ vast experience in MotoGP.
Compared with the standard TTX36 MkII, the compression and rebound adjustments have improved even further with a new adjustment needle, providing better guidance and a different flow restriction behavior. The function of the damper is more consistent with less variation and the adjusters work in a more precise manner. A new main piston completes the package, designed to improve traction and rider control. Did we mention that the weight is reduced even further?
Among the advantages are a much improved chassis feedback as well as enhanced performance. Also, the adjustment range is even wider and with this new design, the variation in behavior from one shock absorber to another is further reduced – a proof of Öhlins commitment to precision. The TTX GP continues on the TTX36 path, sharing and improving on the benefits of one of the best shock absorbers in the world.
TTX GP will be available for most major bikes used in national racing as well as the new street bike models.
- TTX technology, twin tube technology
- No risk of cavitation
- Solid piston
- Rebound and compression adjustment straight from MotoGP
- Adjustment needles with different flow restriction behavior to improve chassis feedback
- New main piston
- Wider and more precise adjustment range
- Adjustment possible by hand or with hexagon tool
- Completely separated functions for rebound and compression damping