he thoroughly race proven TTX technology makes it into the Dual Sport segment, delivering unparalleled performance.
Designed for the BMW R1200GS, the Öhlins TTX36 and TTX39 shock absorbers improves on feedback, control and comfort. With reinforced cylinders, the Dual Sport TTX shock absorbers are prepared for the challenges waiting ahead. Of course, both front and rear shocks benefit from all the common TTX advantages, such as individually adjustable compression and rebound damping and eliminated risk of cavitation. Developed exclusively for the Dual Sport segment, the rear TTX39 shock is designed specifically to cope with the varying and sometimes unforgiving load conditions of on and off road use.
- TTX36 front shock absorber for Dual Sport and Adventure
- TTX39 rear shock absorber specifically designed for the touring and dual sport segment
- Reinforced cylinders
- Individual setting of spring preload front and rear
- Individual settings of both compression and rebound front and rear
- Full maintenance possibilities